Техническая поддержка Ставропольского ф-ла ОАО "Ростелеком"

Пожалуйста, войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Расширенный поиск  

Новости:

Перед созданием темы прочтите FAQ, возможно там уже есть ответ на ваш вопрос.                  Обязательно заполняем личные данные в профиле.

Автор Тема: MELBOURNE, Australia - Adam Scott moved in the right direction Saturday at the A  (Прочитано 127 раз)

zhanjiao1212

• Оффлайн Оффлайн
    • Просмотр профиля

MELBOURNE, Australia - Adam Scott moved in the right direction Saturday at the Australian Masters, shooting a 1-under 71 to pull to within four strokes of the lead as he attempts to win the tournament for the third consecutive year. Air Max 1 Scontate .Scott got some help from gusty winds that affected the last few groups. He trailed by six when he finished, but an hour later, Paul Spargo, playing in the final group, was the leader after a 71 and a 54-hole total of 8-under 208.That was one stroke better than second-round leader Michael Wright, who bogeyed four holes on the back nine for a 74 and after he and fellow Australian Spargo were told they were on the clock for slow play.Im happy with the result considering the conditions, I made some good shots coming in, said Spargo. Who knows what well get weather-wise tomorrow.The forecast for Sunday was for lighter winds from the south, just the opposite of the strong northerlies that buffeted Metropolitan Golf Course on Saturday.Three Australians were tied for third, two strokes behind — 18-year-old amateur Lucas Herbert, who had the round of the day with a 65, Nick Cullen (66) and James Nitties (67).I was quite fortunate to get out before the weather really hit, said Herbert, whose 7-under came in mostly calm morning conditions. That wind was really tough on the last four holes.Geoff Ogilvy, the 2006 U.S. Open champion, shot 71 and was in a group three shots behind and tied for sixth.Scott, tied for eighth with seven others, shot 39 on the front nine after three bogeys and a birdie, but made a run on the back with four birdies in eight holes before making bogey on 18. Twice he needed two shots to get out of bunkers.Still, Scott remained optimistic heading into Sunday.I hung in there, I felt I swung the club today better than before, and thats something I need to keep going for tomorrow, Scott said. You never know, I might be within shouting distance.Anyone sitting in my position is going out with no pressure. Posting a number is a big thing in a golf tournament with some tough finishing holes here.Scott will go up against world No. 1 Rory McIlory at next weeks Australian Open in Sydney, where the Northern Irishman is the defending champion.Last year at Royal Sydney, McIlroy birdied the 18th hole to relegate Scott to second and prevent the Australian from capturing all three of his countrys majors — the PGA, Masters and Open.Americans Zac Blair (69) and Boo Weekley (70) were at 2-under, six behind Spargo. Another American, Kyle Stanley, shot 73 and was another stroke back. Nike Air Max 1 Vendita . -- Cincinnati Reds closer Aroldis Chapman is undergoing surgery to repair a broken bone above his left eye but has no other serious injuries after being hit in the face by a line drive in a spring training game. Air Max 1 Scontate Italia . Espanyol midfielder Sanchez intercepted Bilbao goalkeeper Gorka Iraizozs clearance and, having spotted a gap, risked using his less-favoured left foot to fire a beautifully precise long-range shot that bounced in from high up the near post in the 24th minute. http://www.airmax1scontate.it/ . - Jerome Verrier scored the winner 8:24 into overtime and Louis-Phillip Guindon stopped 46 shots as the Drummondville Voltigeurs edged the host Val-dOr Foreurs 4-3 on Friday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League playoff action.(SportsNetwork.com) - Washington Wizards guard John Wall played with a heavy heart the last time out in leading his team to victory and looks to keep the trend going Wednesday on the road against the Orlando Magic. Wall befriended a young cancer patient, Miyah Telemaque-Nelson, last March and the 6-year-old succumbed to the disease. Walls emotional night produced 26 points on 10-of-17 shooting, a career-high 17 assists and seven rebounds of Mondays 133-132 double-overtime win versus the Boston Celtics. Wall scored Washingtons last 10 points in the second overtime. John Wall is a superstar in this league. Hes grown up before our eyes, former Celtic and current Wizards Paul Pierce said. Pierce scored a season-best 28 points and Marcin Gortat finished with 21 points and 12 rebounds for the Wizards, winners in five of the last six games. Kris Humphries and Bradley Beal netted 17 and 14 points, respectively. Wall is second in the NBA with 10.4 assists per game and has at least 12 in each of the previous five games. He is the first player in franchise lore to hand out that many assists in five straight games. The Wizards are currently tied with Atlanta atop the Southeast standings and are 4-4 away from home this season. They are 11-0 this season when holding teams under 100 points. After their trip to the Magic Kingdom, the Wizardds will return home for three games versus the Los Angeles Clippers, Utah Jazz and Minnesota Timberwolves. Nike Air Max 1 Uomo. Orlando is back home after going 3-3 on a recent road trip. It won for the second straight time with Saturdays 105-96 triumph over the Sacramento Kings, as Tobias Harris led the way with 27 points and Victor Oladipo added 16. I just focus on winning, said Harris, who is averaging 18.9 points and has scored 20 or more three times in the last five games. For me, its all about helping my team win. Evan Fournier and Kyle OQuinn scored 15 and 13 points, respectively, for the Magic, who shot 50.6 percent and took advantage of a Kings squad without the services of double-double machine DeMarcus Cousins (virus). Magic center, leading scorer and top rebounder Nikola Vucevic missed his fourth straight game because of back spasms and is questionable Wednesday. He is amassing an average of 18.6 points and 11.7 rebounds. Vucevic still leads the NBA with 13 double-doubles. The Magic are 2-5 at home and have lost three in a row there. They will play a home-and-home series with the Hawks next. Orlando has lost the first two meetings with Washington this season and will visit the Wizards on Feb. 9. The Wizards have won six in a row in this series and are 9-2 in the past 11 encounters between the Southeast inhabitants. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '