Техническая поддержка Ставропольского ф-ла ОАО "Ростелеком"

Пожалуйста, войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Расширенный поиск  

Новости:

Перед созданием темы прочтите FAQ, возможно там уже есть ответ на ваш вопрос.                  Обязательно заполняем личные данные в профиле.

Автор Тема: how to download word document on macbook pro  (Прочитано 31 раз)

GeraldoOb

• Оффлайн Оффлайн
    • Просмотр профиля
how to download word document on macbook pro
« : 11 Февраля 2019, 10:59:22 »

word document on macbook pro

LINK

RATING:

DOWNLOADED 9783 TIMES (based on 469 reviews)

Tags: how to download word document on macbook pro, how do you download word on a macbook pro, how to download word for macbook pro

How do I get word, excel, and powerpoint on the macbook air ... i m not sure why you would like to use office with a mac, but yes you can buy it at the apple store or download it online. ... the word processing program that comes resident on your Macbook Air, allows you to save documents in Pages format, Word format, or PDF format (among ...
It supports all the file formats the Microsoft Word supports and is free. It will allow you to write your term paper on your Mac. ... free microsoft office word download macbook pro. Kathleen · 3 years ago . 0. Thumbs up. 0. Thumbs down. ... How do i download microsoft word on my macbook pro? i tried one website, but it didn't ...
Apple has a very good word processing program "Pages" it will be available for download at the Mac App Store. Hope this helps. Stedman. More Less. Posted on May 23, 2011 9:25 PM. View answer in context. Helpful answers ... Apple sells Pages word processing and document layout, one of several document creation programs downloadable ...
Use your Mac's default TextEdit program to open a Word document. Sean Gallup/Getty Images News/Getty Images
Below are 2 tested methods to recover unsaved Word document on your MacBook Pro, iMac, Mac mini running any version of Mac OS software:. Method 1 to Recover Word Document on Mac. This is the first method and to recover unsaved word document using this method you need to start looking for the auto recovery folder.
How to Open Word Office Documents on a Mac. by Sophie Southern. Related Articles. ... such as Word documents, on your Mac. Microsoft Office is also available for Mac, in which case you can open any Office document format. ... Download a copy of OpenOffice from its website (see Resources) if you have not purchased iWork or Microsoft Office for ...
A .docx file will open quite happily in Word for Mac, of course, but it can also be edited in Pages, the nearest thing to a first-party Apple equivalent. Simply drag the file on to Pages or Word ...
How do I quickly find a file on my MacBook Pro hard drive using Apple computer software? Answered by: Shelia, ... SPOTLIGHT is found in the top right corner of your MacBook Pro Menu Bar. It looks like a small magnifying glass. ... the search function is found in the upper right corner. As before, you can type in any combination of a word ...

vexcalibur

• Онлайн Онлайн
    • Просмотр профиля
Re: how to download word document on macbook pro
« Ответ #1 : 12 Сентября 2020, 01:14:55 »

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо