Техническая поддержка Ставропольского ф-ла ОАО "Ростелеком"

Пожалуйста, войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Расширенный поиск  

Новости:

Перед созданием темы прочтите FAQ, возможно там уже есть ответ на ваш вопрос.                  Обязательно заполняем личные данные в профиле.

Автор Тема: www.cheapairjordan13australia.com/]Jordan 1  (Прочитано 62 раз)

zhanjiao1212

• Оффлайн Оффлайн
    • Просмотр профиля
www.cheapairjordan13australia.com/]Jordan 1
« : 19 Января 2019, 02:53:00 »

CLEARWATER, Florida – J. Jordan 13 Cheap For Sale .A. Happ got the start in the Blue Jays rain-shortened, Grapefruit League opener against the Phillies but it was Todd Redmond who left an early impression on his manager. "Redmonds like anybody else, hes going to get hit every now and then but all weve ever seen out of him is good pitching and he gets guys out," said John Gibbons. "Hes pretty polished." The 29-year-old pitched two clean innings, the second and third, striking out a batter over 22 pitches. He got the win, for what thats worth on February 26, in a 4-3 game called midway through the seventh. Redmond is among more than a half-dozen pitchers in contention for the last starting rotation spot. While not much can be made of one outing, Redmonds performance resonated following a comment Gibbons made before the game. "Usually what happens, when theres a spot open, the guy that takes it, some of those guys have those springs where theyre good all spring and theres no doubt about it ... a lot of times that guy from day one, man, hes standing out and theres no hiccups." All Redmonds ever wanted is an opportunity. Here it is, less than three months before hell turn 29. Think hes overwhelmed? Redmonds been around too long – eight minor league cities over nine seasons – to get rattled by the best chance hes had to crack an opening day roster. "Im an easy-going guy," said Redmond. "Just give me the ball, Ill go out there and pitch. Same thing as I do every day. I pitch." Redmond made 17 appearances for the Blue Jays last season, 14 of them starts. Hed only made one previous appearance in the majors, a start for the Reds in 2012 that didnt go well. Familiarity breeds a sense of comfort. "I have a little more confidence coming into camp. Of my stuff, not of me, just of my stuff. More trusting of my ability," he said. As a starter last season, Redmond slowly earned Gibbons trust, which allowed Redmond to pitch deeper into games. If hes going to succeed at the major league level, however, Redmond will have to vastly improve his numbers facing hitters for a second and third time through the order. Batters have a .627 on-base plus slugging percentage against Redmond the first time through. Redmonds OPS against spikes to .939 when the lineup turns over and .914 the third time around. He insists durability isnt an issue. "My entire career, if you look at my minor league side of it, I dont think Ive ever thrown under 160 innings a year," said Redmond. "The workload. Thats one thing I take pride in is being able to go out there every fifth day and take the ball." Redmonds almost right. In the seven seasons between 2007 and 2012, he logged at least 160 innings five times and never through less than 145 innings. Having worked a modified heavy ball program this offseason, he would typically stretch with the one-pound or two-pound weighted ball prior to throwing, Redmond says his should feels strong as he makes the push for a job in the rotation. "Hes been a good pitcher in the minor leagues," said Gibbons. "Every year hes pretty steady and he never really had that opportunity until he came here last year. If this is his year he makes it and he goes on to have a good year, hell be a big league player and I dont think there will be any looking back." DRABEK UNHAPPY WITH PERFORMANCE Kyle Drabek was visibly upset with his first spring performance, a line that looked like this: 1.2IP/1ER/1H/3BB/1K. In his only full inning of work, Drabek threw 11 pitches but only four for strikes. A candidate for that final rotation spot, he was most bothered by the lack of command. "Ive had it so good in all the bullpens," said Drabek. "Its just frustrating for me to kind of fall back into being wild a little bit. I know what I can do and thats not me." "Kyles whole thing, get it into the zone and hes fine," said Gibbons. "Hes had a long layoff through the surgery. He pitched some last year but in a lot of ways, hes been out for so long it may be something that he can build back into." The 26-year-old has a history of control problems. Hes averaged 5.8 walks per nine innings over 169 1/3 big league innings. Returning from Tommy John elbow ligament replacement surgery last season, Drabek vastly improved his walk rate, issuing just six bases on balls over 43 innings. BAUTISTA IMPRESSIVE It took Jose Bautista all of three pitches to appear in midseason form. He smacked a 2-0, Roberto Hernandez fastball out of the park, literally. The drive to left field cleared the Phillies bullpen, the walkway behind the bullpen and the fence beyond the walkway. "I dont know, for whatever reason, I feel like Im seeing (the ball) better," said Bautista. "Theres nothing that I could have done different. Im not going to go to play winter ball right now. Its kind of odd because I havent played since August. But Im not complaining." CABRERA LIKELY TO HIT SECOND Its not even March, everyone is healthy, and manager John Gibbons is able to envision putting together a full lineup, something he wasnt able to do all of last season. Jose Reyes will lead off and, as the plan was at this time last year, Melky Cabrera has the inside track to bat behind him. "The only real downfall is he does hit a lot of ground balls but you look at what hes done the last few years, take away last year, and hes been one of the better hitters in baseball," said Gibbons. "We like guys there that can get a lot of hits. Hes a switch-hitter, he can manipulate the bat a little bit, he knows how to do those things. Ideally, if hes the player we expect him to be, than hed be a good guy for that spot." One thing Cabrera doesnt do often is walk, an ideal trait of a two-hole hitter and something that would get him on base more often ahead of sluggers Jose Bautista and Edwin Encarnacion. After walking 56 times in 2006, his first full year in the big leagues, Cabrera hasnt had more than 43 bases on balls in a season. A HEALTHY PERSPECTIVE Nobody wants to read about or hear about injury as an excuse for the Jays disappointing 2013 year. But a little perspective never hurt anyone, either. Last season, manager John Gibbons had these six players – Jose Reyes, Melky Cabrera, Jose Bautista, Edwin Encarnacion, Colby Rasmus and Brett Lawrie – in the lineup at the same time on only eight occasions all year. It happened over an 11-day period, starting on July 21 and ending on August 1. Air Jordan 13 Wholesale Australia . Fielder has been out with a herniated disk in his neck, and surgery was recommended after a follow-up exam and another scan Thursday with Dr. Cheap Jordan 13 Retro Australia . Adding playoff teams. Monitoring instant replay from league headquarters. Possibly creating a set of guidelines to prevent locker-room bullying. http://www.cheapairjordan13australia.com/ . The 7-foot-1 Hawes, who is in the final year of his contract, is averaging 13 points and 8.5 rebounds, both career highs, and shoots 40 per cent from 3-point range. The 25-year-old Hawes is in his seventh NBA season.ANAHEIM, Calif. - The Los Angeles Angels spent an hour after their shutout victory over Seattle waiting in the clubhouse, their eyes glued to televisions while the Oakland Athletics blew a ninth-inning lead. When the As were finally finished, the Angels roared up the tunnel and onto their home field, goggles in place and champagne bottles in hand. After a five-year wait and a few more minutes on ice, the Angels are AL West champions again. Los Angeles clinched the division title Wednesday night, getting seven dominant innings of one-hit ball from C.J. Wilson in a 5-0 victory over the Mariners. "Its a great feeling," said Albert Pujols, headed to his first AL post-season in his third year with the Angels. "But at the end of the day, its a better feeling when you get to hold that trophy. And thats what were waiting for." C.J. Cron hit a three-run homer for the major league-leading Angels (95-57), who wrapped up their first division crown since 2009 when Oakland lost to Texas. The Angels charged the field afterward, celebrating with several thousand fans who stuck around chanting "Lets go Rangers!" and "M-V-P!" for a grinning Mike Trout. "Everybody just wanted it to happen tonight, so were lucky to get to celebrate with our fans," said Wilson, who struck out seven. "I feel like weve been special for three years. We just havent put it all together until now." The Angels had already secured a playoff spot Monday, capping a dominant run through the summer and into September. They have won 12 of 14, and lead Baltimore (92-60) by three games for home-field advantage throughout the post-season. "Theyve won so many games in such a short amount of time, and its really a credit to every guy," said Angels manager Mike Scioscia, who won his sixth AL West title in 11 seasons. "Were going to enjoy the champagne and then go try to win tomorrow." The Angels werent assured of the clinching win until their five-run seventh inning broke up a pitchers duel between Wilson and Seattle rookie James Paxton. Howie Kendrick sparked tthe rally by scoring from first base when Chris Denorfia misplayed David Freeses single to right for an error. Air Jordan 13 Retro Australia. Wilson (13-9) earned his third straight victory in intimidating fashion, allowing only three walks and Justin Smoaks single in a major improvement from recent starts. He escaped his only jam in the seventh, stranding two runners. Paxton (6-3) yielded four hits and had eight strikeouts for the Mariners, who have lost six of eight. Seattle managed just one hit and is two games behind Kansas City and Oakland for the second AL wild card. "Its tough, but games like this happen," Paxton said. "Thats just the way baseball works. Sometimes the other teams get the breaks. We just put this game behind us. Theres time left here for us to gain some ground on those guys. Its not over til its over." Paxton was even more dominant than Wilson, retiring 17 of the Angels first 18 hitters. Paxton allowed only two bouncing singles in the first six innings while striking out Trout three times. Paxton kept the Mariners in contention until his teammates made two errors and reliever Danny Farquhar flopped in the seventh inning. Farquhar relieved Paxton with two outs and two runners on, but Cron mashed his 11th homer into the fake rock pile behind centre field. Kole Calhoun followed with an RBI double as the Angels batted around. GOLDEN SOMBRERO Trout appears to be the likely AL MVP, but he struck out four times, including his fourth K to end the seventh, tying Baltimores Chris Davis for the AL lead with 173 strikeouts. TRAINERS ROOM Mariners: LHP Roenis Elias headed back to Seattle for an MRI after feeling stiffness in his elbow. Manager Lloyd McClendon said Elias is probably done for the season. Angels: Josh Hamilton was out of the starting lineup after feeling a bit sore following his return from a shoulder injury Tuesday. The cleanup hitter likely wouldnt have started anyway against a tough left-hander. UP NEXT Two aces meet in the series finale when Seattle RHP Felix Hernandez (14-5, 2.14 ERA) takes on Jered Weaver (17-8, 3.50). China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '