Техническая поддержка Ставропольского ф-ла ОАО "Ростелеком"

Пожалуйста, войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Расширенный поиск  

Новости:

Перед созданием темы прочтите FAQ, возможно там уже есть ответ на ваш вопрос.                  Обязательно заполняем личные данные в профиле.

Автор Тема: Two players carded a 59 in the second round of the rain-  (Прочитано 111 раз)

zhanjiao1212

• Оффлайн Оффлайн
    • Просмотр профиля
Two players carded a 59 in the second round of the rain-
« : 08 Января 2019, 05:39:06 »

DURBAN, South Africa -- Two players carded a 59 in the second round of the rain-affected Nelson Mandela Championship on Friday, although their scores wont count as a European Tour record because the field was allowed preferred lies on the soaked layout. Air Vapormax Free Shipping . Jorge Campillo of Spain and Colin Nel of South Africa both reached golfs magic number on South Africas east coast but their 59s came with asterisks because of the preferred lies and the fact that the Mount Edgecombe course was reduced by one stroke to a par 70. No one has ever carded a bona fide 59 on the European Tour. Campillos blistering round with two eagles and seven birdies gave him a share of the clubhouse lead on 11-under 129 with Englands Matthew Baldwin (62). Nel had an eagle and nine birdies to move up to a share of 27th, with several players set to complete their round on Saturday. "My caddie walked the course during the practice round and said we could shoot 59 out here," Campillo said. "Its a great day. I was nervous on the finish, but I managed to finish strong. Im really happy because no matter what you still have to make the putts to shoot 59." The 59s by Campillo and Nel were also recorded within seconds of each other as Campillo finished on the ninth and Nel straight after on the 18th. Nel had opened with a 7-over 77. "I was a bit depressed after my first round," Nel said, "so on the first tee I said to my playing partners, Wheres the first tee and whats the course record? I needed to go deep to make the cut. The putter just got hot. I had 22 putts, 11 (on) each nine, and you dream of that." The event was reduced to 54 holes earlier Friday after long weather delays. It was already brought forward a day so the last round would not to fall on Sunday, the day of Mandelas funeral. And before the start, heavy rain had waterlogged the fifth fairway, forcing organizers at the co-sanctioned European and Sunshine Tour event to shorten that hole to a par 3. First-round leader Daniel Brooks moved to 12 under before play was ended by bad light, and is among those who will complete his second round on Saturday. Having led through two days as one of the players to complete his first round on Wednesday, Brooks pushed ahead again with a birdie on No. 1, his 10th. Behind Campillo and Baldwin, two South Africans were a stroke behind on 10 under. Oliver Bekker and Branden Grace both shot second-round 66s to be in contention. Cheap Vapormax China .  Nikolaos Kounenakis has been hired as an assistant coach, the team announced on Monday. Vapormax Online . Lynchs attorney, Ivan Golde, told The Associated Press on Thursday of the plea deal that was reached with the Alameda County District Attorney Office. The plea will be formally entered in court in Oakland, Calif. http://www.vapormaxoutlet.com/ . For Bergevin, the best pick is the 30th — which traditionally goes to the Stanley Cup winner. "Thats our goal.Oklahoma City, OK (SportsNetwork.com) - Mike Conley scored 20 points with five assists to help the Memphis Grizzlies remain unbeaten with a 91-89 win over the Oklahoma City Thunder on Friday. Courtney Lee tallied 17 points and Zach Randolph deposited 16 points with seven rebounds for Memphis, which continued the best start in franchise with a sixth straight win. (The Thunder) have good players, Grizzlies coach David Joerger said. Thats a good team and were lucky to get out of here with the win. Reggie Jackson led the depleted Thunder with 22 points, Jeremy Lamb scored 17 and Steven Adams registered 13 points with 11 rebounds. Oklahoma City, which had won three straight regular season home games in the series, has dropped three straight overall since a 102-91 win over Denver. I really dont think there is a team out there better than us, Jackson said. I dont care who we have. I thought we would be on the other side of this one tonight. In a rematch of last seasons first round playoff series that the Thunder won in seven games, Memphis led for the entire game until late in the fourth. Lamb followed Jacksons successful runner with a 3-pointer that tied the game at 81-81 with 4:09 to play. Lee and Conley then each hit a trey around a Jackson jumper to give the Grizzliies an 87-83 advantage. Nike Vapormax China. Nick Collison found Serge Ibaka, who ended with 16 points, for a 3 preceding Jacksons triple that gave the hosts their only lead with 53.1 seconds remaining. Conley responded with a 3-pointer for a 90-89 margin on the next Memphis possession. After an empty possession from each team, Oklahoma City was whistled for a five-second turnover on the inbounds, but Lee only made 1-of-2 from the stripe with just three seconds on the clock. Out of a timeout, Ibaka ran through the lane, received the inbounds and was long on the potential game-winning 3-pointer at the buzzer. The Grizzlies led 22-19 after one quarter and led by as many as nine in the second, taking a 49-40 lead at the break. Memphis couldnt shake the pesky Thunder as it took a 66-62 lead into the fourth. Game Notes After suffering a knee contusion in Oklahoma Citys loss to the Raptors, Perry Jones missed the contest ... Memphis scored 17 points off 20 Oklahoma City turnovers ... The Thunder outscored their opponent 16-6 in second-chance points ... Marc Gasol finished with eight points, nine rebounds and a game- high three blocks in the win ...The Grizzlies went 9-for-18 from beyond the arc. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '