Техническая поддержка Ставропольского ф-ла ОАО "Ростелеком"

Пожалуйста, войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Расширенный поиск  

Новости:

Перед созданием темы прочтите FAQ, возможно там уже есть ответ на ваш вопрос.                  Обязательно заполняем личные данные в профиле.

Автор Тема: BASTAD, Sweden -- Germanys Mona Barthel beat Chanelle Scheepers of South Africa  (Прочитано 41 раз)

zhanjiao1212

• Оффлайн Оффлайн
    • Просмотр профиля

BASTAD, Sweden -- Germanys Mona Barthel beat Chanelle Scheepers of South Africa 6-3, 7-6 (3) in the final to win the Swedish Open on Sunday. Authentic Charles Barkley Jersey . It was the third WTA career title for the 24-year-old Barthel, who is currently ranked 61st. Barthel had also won their last meeting in Hobart, Australia, in January 2013. "I was so tired in the second set, and I just told myself I need this one because I didnt know if Id have enough energy for a third set," Barthel said. Barthel saved two of the three break points she faced against the 91st-ranked Scheepers. Authentic Penny Hardaway Jersey .com) - The Miami Heat will try to close out the Charlotte Bobcats Monday night in Game 4 of their Eastern Conference first round series. Wholesale Suns Jerseys Authentic . Patrik Bartosak turned away 50-of-52 shots for the Rebels (28-26-4), who halted their losing streak at seven games. Trailing 2-1 after 40 minutes of play, Feser forced overtime with his second goal of the game at 5:35 of the third period. http://www.cheapsunsjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-dan-majerle-jersey .com) - Manchester City will face a steep test in the Champions League knockout stage as the English champions were drawn with Barcelona on Monday.New York, NY - Montreal Impact forward Jack McInerney was named the Player of the Week on Monday for Week 16 of the 2014 Major League Soccer season. McInerney scored an impressive brace on Sunday to lead the Impact to a comfortable 3-0 rout of Eastern Conference rivals Houston Dynamo at Stade Saputo. McInerney scored his first goal in the 42nd minute when he got his head on the end of an Eric Miller cross. He then found his second of the game and sixth in 10 regular seasonn matches since joining the Impact in the 75th minute when he spun and half-volleyed the ball into the far right corner. Authentic Dragan Bender Jersey. It was also the 30th goal of his career, becoming just the 85th player to reach the milestone in the league. The MLS Player of the Week is selected each week of the regular season by a panel of journalists from the North America Soccer Reporters (NASR). The group consists of members of print, television, radio and online media. Cheap Throwback Baseball Detroit Tigers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Colorado Rockies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Houston Astros Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Kansas City Royals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Angels Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Miami Marlins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Minnesota Twins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Mets Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Yankees Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Oakland Athletics Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Diego Padres Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Francisco Giants Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Seattle Mariners Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Texas Rangers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Washington Nationals Jerseys ' ' '