Техническая поддержка Ставропольского ф-ла ОАО "Ростелеком"

Пожалуйста, войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Расширенный поиск  

Новости:

Перед созданием темы прочтите FAQ, возможно там уже есть ответ на ваш вопрос.                  Обязательно заполняем личные данные в профиле.

Автор Тема: clean install macos on macbook pro  (Прочитано 3 раз)

MadelineLe

• Оффлайн Оффлайн
    • Просмотр профиля
clean install macos on macbook pro
« : 07 Марта 2020, 08:13:06 »

clean install macos on macbook pro

Click here to download

3. Clean your Mac's hard drive. Sometimes, all your MacBook needs is a data clean-up. Over the years, you've probably cluttered your Mac with files and applications you no longer use or need.
Best Mac OS for Mid-2012 15" Macbook Pro by cool-aquarian Sep 22, 2018 4:49PM PDT. Hello, My 6 year old Macbook Pro is still running the Mountain Lion it came with. So I am planning to backup
Finder isn't working in macOS Sierra As a clean install? However, all is not lost. When I installed Sierra on my 2015 Macbook Pro I selected the option of logging in with iCloud. Shortly
MacOS Mojave 10.14 has arrived: How to download, best new features and more. Apple's latest version of MacOS is free and easy to install.
Following these instructions will install Windows 10 on your Mac in a dual-boot configuration, meaning you'll have the option to choose which operating system (Windows 10 or Mac OS) to use each
Installing OS X with a broken optical drive. Sometimes you may need to reinstall OS X on a computer, but the drive is broken, resulting in an obvious problem with reading the installation DVD.
How to reinstall OS X after malware infection. While instructions are available to remove the latest malware threats for OS X, some may choose to simply reinstall OS X and start from a clean slate.
If your macOS machine is suffering from low drive space, Jack Wallen shows you how to manually reclaim that space with the built-in storage manager. Recently I was working on my MacBook Pro
How to get a Touch Bar on your old Mac. Not sure if you're going to like using the Touch Bar on the new MacBook Pro? Here's how you can test it out on your old Mac before upgrading.
MacBook (Late 2009 or newer) MacBook Pro (Mid 2010 or newer) MacBook Air (Late 2010 or newer) Mac mini (Mid 2010 or newer) Download and install macOS High Sierra.