Техническая поддержка Ставропольского ф-ла ОАО "Ростелеком"

Пожалуйста, войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Расширенный поиск  

Новости:

Перед созданием темы прочтите FAQ, возможно там уже есть ответ на ваш вопрос.                  Обязательно заполняем личные данные в профиле.

Автор Тема: MONTREAL -- Matteo Ferrari describes the Montreal Impact as "a team that likes o  (Прочитано 6 раз)

zhanjiao1212

• Оффлайн Оффлайн
    • Просмотр профиля

:-\MONTREAL -- Matteo Ferrari describes the Montreal Impact as "a team that likes offence but doesnt like to defend. Authentic Josh McCown Jersey ." Those traits were clear to the 24,071 at Olympic Stadium on Saturday as the Impact dominated the scoring chances but settled for a 2-2 draw with the New York Red Bulls in a battle of still-winless Major League Soccer teams. And the home side was lucky to get a point, as Peguy Luyindula put a penalty shot off a goalpost that could have given New York a 3-1 lead early in the second half. The Impact tied the game in the 60th minute on Felipe Martins header. Andres Romero scored in the fifth minute for Montreal (0-3-2), only to see turnovers lead to goals three minutes apart from Jonny Steele and Luyindula in the first half for the Red Bulls (0-1-4). New Impact coach Frank Klopas, still looking for his first win, has been trying to get his team to avoid forcing the play in the midfield and giving the ball away, but they have been slow learners thus far. Ferrari, the veteran Italian central defender, is one of those who has to deal with the consequences when opponents counterattack. "We played well, we had a lot of chances to score, but in the end, if we dont pay attention to the defensive part its going to be all the time counterattacks," the 34-year-old said. "The last games, every time we lose the ball badly, they score. "I dont want to be negative, but when you score two goals, it should be enough to win. We have to be more concentrated without the ball." The Impact controlled most of the game and swarmed the Red Bulls net repeatedly, but either missed their shots or were foiled by goalkeeper Luis Robles. Montreal led 21-13 in shot attempts and 12-4 in shots on goal. Striker Marco Di Vaio was in alone a handful of times and failed to convert. Justin Mapp was stopped from just outside the six-yard box and Romero was robbed by Robles as he hammered a Di Vaio rebound on target from 10 yards out. At the other end, the Red Bulls made the most of their chances and earned their fourth draw in a row. "Coming into Montreal and getting a point -- you take it," said New York coach Mike Petke. "We seem to like ties, but its still early in the season." The Red Bulls had a glorious chance to secure a win when Ferrari got an arm around Bradley Wright-Phillips in the area, but Luyindula hit the woodwork from the spot in the 48th minute. Ferrari escaped without seeing the red card. "I dont know if it was a penalty or not, but I felt like the referee was not sure about it," said Ferrari. "If you make a penalty, it should be a red card and they send me off. "Anyway, they didnt score. We had another chance to stay in the game." Felipe started and finished the tying goal when he played a long ball to Mapp on the right side and went to the net to head in his first of the season. "I believed we would score," said Felipe, whose team was coming off a 1-1 draw last week in Philadelphia. "We had a lot of chances and didnt get the three points, so thats sad. We played well but we made mistakes and we tied again." Ferrari said his team has been the same since they entered MLS in 2012 -- good at moving forward and getting chances and bad at getting back to cover when mistakes are made. The back line gets much of the blame from fans when goals are conceded, which Ferrari finds unfair. "This is a team that likes offence but doesnt like to defend, so the defence in the back suffers," he said. "Also our field is very big and theres a lot of ground to cover. "Its not easy. Today we saw it. Against Seattle (a 2-0 loss in their home opener) it was the same. We have to work on that and do better because every week were here talking about us not winning and the win isnt coming." Asked if pressure was starting to build on the team, Ferrari smiled. "Pressure is something else," he said. "Its when you dont have food to give to your kids. "Its still a game. I played in a place like Roma, like Turkey. Thats pressure. When you dont win, they wait for you outside the stadium to break your car. But Im not happy because, as a defender, I cant be happy when every game you concede one or two and sometimes three goals." It looked like the Impact would romp when Romero scored. The goal was set up when Heath Pearce recovered a ball and Felipe slipped it to the Argentine midfielder for a shot off the far post. Then New Yorks Lloyd Sam got a cross past Heath and Steele beat defender Eric Miller to the ball to nudge it across the line in the 31st. Only three minutes later, Di Vaios weak cross-field pass was picked off by Steele, who sent it to Luyindula breaking in on the right to score for a second game in a row. The Red Bulls had to draw on their depth as several of their starters sat out. Forward Thierry Henry, who has seven goals in four games against Montreal, and defender Jamison Olave werent in the lineup because both have health issues playing on artificial turf. Forward Tim Cahill (hamstring) and defender Richard Eckersley (ankle) were hurt in last weeks 1-1 draw with Chivas USA. Also, veteran midfielder Dax McCarty didnt start, but Petke said he sent him in after the intermission because Roy Miller had suffered an Achilles tendon injury. The Impact defeated the Red Bulls 1-0 at the Big O early last season, then lost to them twice in New York. Notes -- Striker Jack McInerney, obtained Friday in a trade with Philadelphia, is to join the Impact on Monday. As No. 9 is taken by Di Vaio, he will wear No. 99. The Impact had no lineup changes from last week, with Di Vaio, Romero and Pearce each getting a second start in a row. Authentic Jermaine Kearse Jersey .com) - The Hatch Attack is back in the Southern Conference. Authentic Josh Martin Jersey . The freestyle skier from Calgary finished sixth in the qualification round with a total of 82.00 points. Groenewoud won a silver medal at the X Games last month, just over five weeks after undergoing double knee surgery. http://www.cheapnewyorkjetsjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-andre-roberts-jersey . Virtanen opened the scoring at 6:45 of the first period, then gave Canada a two-goal lead with a power-play goal 1:03 into the second. Sweden cut the lead in half when Daniel Muzito Bagenda scored a power-play goal at 10:57 of the second.PARIS - The surprises continued Tuesday at the French Open. A day after mens Australian Open champion Stan Wawrinka was eliminated in the first round, the womens winner in Melbourne was shown an early exit at Roland Garros as Frances Kristina Mladenovic knocked out second-seeded Li Na in three sets. The big-hitting Mladenovic sent the 2011 French Open champ home with a 7-5, 3-6, 6-1 win on Court Lenglen. This marks the first time in history that both the mens and womens Grand Slam singles champions have lost in the first round at the next major. "The problem is myself," Li said. "I dont think Im doing well on the court. And also, even during the match, I dont think totally about what I should do, like especially I didnt follow the game plan. In my mind, I didnt have any idea how to play the match." Li piled up 37 unforced errors. "I gave it away," she said. Li had a strong start to 2014 when she followed a victory in the season-opener in Shenzhen with a triumph at the years first major championship back in January. She was also was the runner-up in Miami, but had played only two of the French Open tune-up events and was a quarterfinal loser in both Madrid and Rome. It was the third straight early exit at Roland Garros for Li, who lost in the fourth round as the defending champ in 2012 and fell in the second round last year. Other than her championship run in 2011, Li has never been past the fourth round in seven other French Open appearances, including Tuesdays ouster. She is the first reigning womens Aussie Open champ in 14 years to lose in the first round at the French (Lindsay Davenport, 2000). Fourth-seeded Simona Halep of Romania had no trouble Tuesday in a 6-0, 6-2 rout of Russias Alisa Kleybanova, while sixth-seeded former world No. 1 Jelena Jankovic completed a suspended match from Monday by overcoming Canadian Sharon Fichman 5-7, 6-1, 6-3 and 10th-seeded 2012 French Open runner-up Sara Errani held off promising Amerrican Madison Keys 7-5, 3-6, 6-1. Authentic Jonotthan Harrison Jersey. . In more action involving former No. 1 stars, 11th-seeded Ana Ivanovic whipped Frances Caroline Garcia 6-1, 6-3 and Belgian Yanina Wickmayer ousted 13th- seeded Caroline Wozniacki 7-6 (7-5), 4-6, 6-2. Ivanovic is a former French Open champ and runner-up. Meanwhile, 15th-seeded American Sloane Stephens topped Chinese Peng Shuai 6-4, 7-6 (10-8) on Day 3. Also on Tuesday, 21st-seeded Belgian Kirsten Flipkens beat Montenegros Danka Kovinic 7-6 (8-6), 6-2; 22nd-seeded Russian Ekaterina Makarova mauled American Shelby Rogers 6-2, 6-3; 27th-seeded Russian Svetlana Kuznetsova, the French champion in 2009 and runner-up in 2006, eased past Sofia Shapatava, of Georgia, 6-3, 6-1; 26th-seeded Romanian Sorana Cirstea advanced past Canadas Aleksandra Wozniak 6-7 (3-7), 7-5, 6-2; 24th-seeded Russian Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova outlasted 43-year-old Japanese veteran Kimiko Date-Krumm 6-3, 0-6, 6-2; and Spaniard Maria-Teresa Torro-Flor tripped up 30th-seeded Czech Klara Koukalova 7-6 (7-4), 6-2. Several other women reached the second round, including Brit Heather Watson, rising Italian Camila Giorgi, Aussie Casey Dellacqua, last weeks Strasbourg runner-up Silvia Soler-Espinosa, and Americans Coco Vandeweghe and Alison Riske. Vandeweghe beat Czech Iveta Melzer 7-6 (8-6), 6-2, while Riske doused Croat Mirjana Lucic-Baroni 7-6 (7-2), 6-3. The second round will commence Wednesday, including matches for top-seeded reigning champion Serena Williams, third-seeded Agnieszka Radwanska, seventh- seeded former world No. 1 and former French Open champ Maria Sharapova, and 29th-seeded Venus Williams. The two-time French champion Serena will face Spaniard Garbine Muguruza, while Radwanska will meet last weeks Nuremberg runner-up Karolina Pliskova, Sharapova will face Bulgarian Tsvetana Pironkova, and Venus will encounter Slovak Anna Schmiedlova. Serena bested the then-reigning champion Sharapova in last years Roland Garros finale. ' ' '