Техническая поддержка Ставропольского ф-ла ОАО "Ростелеком"

Пожалуйста, войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Расширенный поиск  

Новости:

Перед созданием темы прочтите FAQ, возможно там уже есть ответ на ваш вопрос.                  Обязательно заполняем личные данные в профиле.

Автор Тема: Monique Lamoureux, Brianna Decker and Amanda Kessel all scored within 55 seconds  (Прочитано 7 раз)

zhanjiao1212

• Оффлайн Оффлайн
    • Просмотр профиля

Monique Lamoureux, Brianna Decker and Amanda Kessel all scored within 55 seconds in the first period as the United States romped to a 9-0 victory over Switzerland on Monday to all-but clinch a spot in the Olympic womens hockey semifinals. Discount Ecco Shoes Online . It was the quickest three-goal sequence in Olympic history, with the latter two coming just eight seconds apart. Kessel, Lamoureux and Kendall Coyne all scored twice for the Americans, and Molly Schaus made 10 saves in her Sochi debut. With a 2-0 winning record, the U.S. is in position for a spot in the medal round regardless of what happens on Wednesday in the game against Canada, the marquee matchup of the round-robin. Canada was scheduled to play Finland on Monday night in its last tuneup before the North American grudge match. Switzerland lost for the second time and likely is headed for a spot in the quarterfinals against one of the top two teams in the bottom-tier. Hilary Knight and Alex Carpenter also scored for the United States, which led 5-0 after one period and outshot the Swiss 53-10. Florence Schelling, who played at Northeastern, made 42 saves for Switzerland against Schaus, of Boston College, on the morning of the Beanpot finals where their schools will play for the mens hockey bragging rights of Boston. The biggest mismatch so far in the womens hockey round-robin was scoreless for half a period before Lamoureaux gave the Americans the lead and Decker added one 47 seconds later. Kessel got the puck off the ensuing faceoff, skated into the zone on the left side, passed the puck to herself off the boards to get around a defender and then cut in front of the net, where she beat Schelling. Lamoreaux made it 6-0 in the second period. In the third period, Coyne had a shot that convinced the goal judge to turn on the red light, but play continued until Kessel put the puck in the net a few minutes later. After video review, Coynes goal was verified and the time was put back on the clock, negating Kessels apparent score. Cheap Ecco Shoes Clearance . -- Houstons All-Star tandem of James Harden and Dwight Howard refused to let the Rockets give in to fatigue. Ecco Sneakers On Sale . It was a loss. But it was also a learning experience. Deron Williams and Joe Johnson had 24 points each to lift Brooklyn to a 94-87 win over the Raptors, making their first playoff appearance since 08. "I thought we played a little bit as expected as it is our first playoff game," Toronto coach Dwane Casey said. http://www.cheapecco.net/ .James scored 29 points, including 16 in the first quarter, and the Cleveland Cavaliers broke a four-game losing streak with a 106-74 win over the Orlando Magic on Monday night.Woodstock, Ont. – Team Canadas Brooke Henderson carded a 4-under 67 at Craigowan Golf and Country Club to jump into the lead at the Canadian Womens Amateur Championship on Wednesday. Henderson opened her second round with a 3-under 32 and followed it with back-nine birdies on the par-5 13th and par-4 17th holes to grab the outright lead at 5-under 137. The 16-year-old has played near flawless golf since opening the tournament with an over-par front-nine on Tuesday. "It was a tough start yesterday being 3-over through eight holes but then I went 4-under the rest of the way which was really huge," said Henderson, the defending champion. "I had a couple of moments yesterday that really saved my round and I think that really saved my tournament. Going into today I knew I had momentum and I just wanted to keep that going." With that momentum the Smiths Falls, Ont. native currently sits one-stroke clear of her teammate Augusta James of Bath, Ont. and Liz Breen of  Waynesboro, Pa., who share second place at 4-under 138 at the conclusion of Wednesdays windy second round. "It was much tougher today, we were here bright and early and it was quite a bit colder from past days so the ball wasnt quite flying as far," Henderson continued. "The wind also really picked up especially in the middle of my round, I was hitting ffour clubs more than what I normally do. Ecco Shoes Online Outlet. " James battled back during her closing nine, carding birdies on her final two holes to finish with an even-par 71. Breed held the outright lead for a short time on the back-nine before bogeying two of her last six holes to finish tied with James. Australias Su-Hyun Oh posted a 2-over 73 to finish in solo fourth at 2-under 140, while Megan Osland of Kelowna, B.C. and Californias Betty Chen share fifth place at 1-under par. In the Inter-Provincial Team competition, the Team Ontario contingent of Henderson, James and Brittany Marchand of Orangeville, Ont., soared away from the field to capture the team title. The squad fired a 5-under 137 to finish 15 strokes ahead of Team Alberta in the 36-hole competition at 10-under par.   In the Mid-Amateur division (25+), Christina Proteau of Port Alberni, B.C. posted a 6-over 77 to card a two-round total of 153. Proteau currently sits three strokes ahead of Helene Chartrand of Pincourt, Que. In the Mid-Master division, Chartrand, the defending champion, fired a second round 1-under 70 and currently sits one-stroke ahead of Marion Reid of Etobicoke, Ont. at 11-over 153. The champion of the 101st Canadian Womens Amateur Championship receives an exemption into the 2014 Canadian Pacific Womens Open and also the 2014 U.S. Womens Amateur. ' ' '